Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What my bones said....

Run.
          Run.
                     Run.
My bones inside me say push.  All the other organs veins and subjects around my bones listen.  My bones are there to encourage the rest of myself to push on. All my body wants is to be healthy.  To be strong.
Who would want to weak?
My bones now are strong and have never been broken. 
They want to stay that way.
When I am old and grey I want to think back and think that I did everything possible to keep my bones strong; mentally and physically. There are going to be people that die (including me) but, I want my death to be more like rest; welcoming and inviting.  Not resisting against my ultimate fate that I knew would come. My bones tell me to stay strong so we can be strong.  And on that day of becoming free. 
We will go together. 

1 comment:

  1. "And on that day of becoming free. We will go together." I love how you describe your relationship with your bones and your body. Great post!

    ReplyDelete