Monday, March 26, 2012

Bro, Brother, Brethren?

Tick-Tock


                  Tick-Tock.

What makes you tick.  What makes you happy mad and confused all at the same time. For me, I know.

                                                          FAMILY.

My brothers know when to tease me.  When to cheer me up because I just failed my math test.  Or to just let me know that they are here for me.  They push me to the point where my buttons are jammed and I go into error mode.  Out of all these moments of yelling and name calling there comes that one moment.  The one that honestly happens twice a year.  My brother says, "I Love you sis."  I can remember every single time those words have been said sincerely.  So when I think about jamming and breaking my internal clock I think of the brothers that make me tick for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment