Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunburns

I love sun burns.
I love the way my face tingles and is always warm.
It reminds me of the hard work I did that day...
Or the not so hard work of either laying out or enjoying the water.
It also makes my skin glow.  I don't have to put on any make up to feel pretty
To feel good.
Or that I am not able to impress.
The vitamin D helps me when ever I am sad
If I walk outside and it's a bright day I am put in a definite better mood.
Sunburns might be painful but to my the pain feels good.
This worries me for the future cause I want good skin so.... I limit my self.
Or at least try.
oh and the fake baking crap does not count
100% natural 100% of the time
(I honestly could care less about the color of my skin I just love the feeling)
wow... Jumbled thoughts but that is why I love sunburns.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so good. So so good. Finally someone understands the love for sunburns that I have. I'm not crazy! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete