Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FEARS


I am afraid of grapefruit.  Every morning I wake and face my fear.  What if the citrusy juice squirts in my eye and I go blind; then having to wear an ugly red puffy eye all day.  I am worried that the first bite will be bitter and leave the nastiest taste, leaving me with the worst start to maybe the greatest day of my life.  

I am afraid of forgiveness.  Having that feeling of letting yourself be vulnerable and letting that person into your life again.  Shouldn't it be easy to forgive? Shouldn't we want to.  And the worst part of it all is death the greatest fear brings us to forgive.  Can a fear lead us to conquer another fear?  Courage is honestly the major part of forgiveness; which brings me to the fear of do I have courage?

I am afraid of Crescent Roll containers.  The trick of hitting them against the table until that expected/ un-expected.................POP!  Nothing will every prepare me for the monthly opening of the crescent rolls for dinner.  I mean honestly it is like jack-in-the-box dinner style.  Not cool.

I am afraid of fear.  Can that be possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment