Sunday, January 29, 2012

"The Summer I Turned Pretty" 
This book was an amazing find.  I was just grazing through the library one day and thought it looked good.  Since then it has become one of my most favorite books. If I could live inside this amazing book, I would.  I would inhale the ocean air and soak up the sun, and I would hang out all day with the kind-wonderful-funny-awkward Belly and her two known-em-forever buds; Jeremiah and Conrad.  If you want to have a perfect summer read-this is the book!  It has the typical love triangle but the main focus is how hard growing up is, and the view is one that everyone could relate to.  If you picture your self laying on the beach enjoying the warm sun while reading a good book;  this is the novel you should imagine yourself reading.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of the "Great and Terrible Series"? That's a pretty dope story spread out into like I think five or six books. The first two go by fast, the third one goes by slow. I'm on the fourth right now. You should check them out.

    ReplyDelete